- The cement consumption falls over 40% - 23/05/12
The cement consumption in April was only 1 million tons, a 41.1% less than in the same month of the last exercise. This is a representative data of the bad moment that the sector ...
- Cement industry is in danger - 26/04/2012
Data of first trimester of year, with cement consumption reduction of 31.3% with respect to the same period of 2011, reflects that the sector has entered in a second recession, ...
- Cement consumption crashes in February - 16/03/2012
Cement consumption was 1.2 million tones in February, a 32% less than in the same periodo of the previous year. The difficulty by the cement industry crosses is of such magnitude ...
- Cement consumption falls a 23% in January - 16/02/2012
In January, cement consumption was 1.1 million tons, a 23.35% less than in the same month of the last year. On the other hand, cement production reached 1.4 million tons that is ...
- CSI launches guidelines for responsible quarrying - 01/02/2012
CSI launches a new “Guidelines on Quarry Rehabilitation”. The document provides practical guidance for managing the impacts of quarrying activities and ensuring that ...
- Cement consumption falls 17.2% in 2011 - 12/01/2012
Cement consumption closes 2011 with 20.2 million tons, that is, a 17.2% less than in 2010. On the other hand, the cement production decreased a 16% until being placed in 22 million ...
C/José Abascal, 53 28003 Madrid Telephone: (34) 91.441.16.88 Fax: (34) 91.442.38.17 firstname.lastname@example.org